Monday, August 29, 2016

How to use Disney Emojis (From the Disney Emoji Blitz app) in Snapchat

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to show you how to use Disney Emojis from the Disney Emoji Blitz app in Snapchat!

These are my own instructions that I made myself - I was just messing around with the emojis in Snapchat until I figured out how to use them in the app. Okay, let's get started -

Unfortunately, you can not paste the emojis into a caption on a picture, but you can send them as an image in the messaging section of the app. Here's how:

Step 1: Open your Snapchat app.

*Personal names
have been removed
 for safety.*



























Step 2: Tap on the name of the person you would like to send Emojis to.


Step 3: Open your Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard.


Step 4: Type in the Emojis you would like to send.


Step 5: Copy your Emojis.


Step 6: Paste Emojis into the text box.


Step 7: After you click "Paste", this will pop up.


Step 8: Click send. Now you have sent Disney Emoji Blitz Emojis to your friend!


Bonus: 

When you see the screen below, before you hit send, you can add stickers, text, and more! 

 
  

























I hope you guys liked this tutorial on how to use Disney Emojis from the Disney Emoji Blitz app in Snapchat!

Bye guys!

Sincerely,
The Wonderlandiful Crafter :)

4 comments:

  1. I needed information like this. I am an excellent writer of articles. The article is very good. Sharing is caring. Keep up-to-date with industry news is great.
    Buy Real YouTube Views cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to be here in your article or post, whatever, and I think I should work hard on my own website as you do with yours.
    buy YouTube real Views

    ReplyDelete